Bojhena Se Bojhena Title Track Lyrics (With English Translation)

Bojhena Shey Bojhena - Title Track Lyrics 

Here is the full Bengali lyrics with English translation for the title track of Bojhena Shey Bojhena (2012), sung by Arijit Singh...



āĻŦ⧜ āχāϚ্āĻ›ে āĻ•āϰāĻ›ে āĻĄাāĻ•āϤে......
I really feel like calling out to her...

āϤাāϰ āĻ—āύ্āϧে āĻŽেāĻ–ে āĻĨাāĻ•āϤে...
I want to remain wrapped in her fragrance...

āĻ•েāύো āϏāύ্āϧে āϏāύ্āϧে āύাāĻŽāϞে āϏে āĻ•াঁāĻĻা⧟...
Why does she make me cry whenever evening falls?


āϤাāĻ•ে āφāϟāĻ•ে āϰাāĻ–াāϰ āϚেāώ্āϟা...
Every attempt to hold her back...

āφāϰāĻ“ āĻŦাāĻĄ়িāϝ়ে āĻĻিāϚ্āĻ›ে āϤেāώ্āϟা...
Only makes me try even harder...

āφāĻŽি āĻĻাঁāĻĄ়িāϝ়ে āĻĻেāĻ–āĻ›ি āĻļেāώāϟা āϜাāύāϞাāϝ়....
Yet I stand by the window and watch her leave...

āĻŦোāĻেāύা, āϏে āĻŦোāĻেāύা!!!
She doesn't understand... she just doesn't understand...


āϤাāχ āϏ্āĻŦāĻĒ্āύ āϏ্āĻŦāĻĒ্āύ āϞāĻ—্āύে,...
So, in those dreamlike moments...

āϤাāϰ āĻ…āύ্āϝ āĻ…āύ্āϝ āĻĄাāĻ•āύাāĻŽ...
I call out to her in so many different ways...

āϤাāĻ•ে āύিāϤ্āϝ āύāϤুāύ āϝāϤ্āύে āĻ•ে āϏাāϜাāϝ়?
And adorn her with new affection every day...

āϏāĻŦ āϏ্āĻŦāĻĒ্āύ āϏāϤ্āϝি āĻšāϝ় āĻ•াāϰ?
As though every dream could become reality...

āϤāĻŦু āĻĻেāĻ–āϤে āĻĻেāĻ–āϤে āĻ•াঁāĻĻāĻ›ি...
Yet, as I watch, I find myself crying...

āφāϰ āĻšাঁāϟāĻ›ি āϝেāĻĻিāĻ•ে āφāĻŽাāϰ āĻĻুāϚোāĻ– āϝাāϝ়...
And I keep walking wherever my eyes lead me...

āĻŦোāĻেāύা, āϏে āĻŦোāĻেāύা!!!
She doesn't understand... she just doesn't understand...


āφāϜ āϏāĻŦ āϏāϤ্āϝি āĻŽিāĻĨ্āϝে,
There are memories together—some real, some sweetly unreal...

āĻĻিāύ āĻŦāϞāĻ›ে āϝেāϤে āϝেāϤে,
As the passing days seem to tell me to move on...

āĻŽāύ āĻ—ুāĻŽāϰে āĻ—ুāĻŽāϰে āĻŽāϰāĻ›ে āĻ•ি āωāĻĒা⧟...
My heart is slowly dying from within—what can I do?

āϜাāύি āϏ্āĻŦāĻĒ্āύ āϏāϤ্āϝি āĻšāϝ় āύা,
I know dreams don't come true...

āϤāĻŦু āĻŽāύ āĻŽাāύāϤে āϚাāϝ় āύা,
But my heart refuses to accept it...

āĻ•েāύ āĻāĻŽāύ āϰাāϤ্āϰি āύাāĻŽāĻ›ে āϜাāύāϞাāϝ়...
Why does such a dark night descend upon my window?


āĻāϟা āĻ—āϞ্āĻĒ āĻšāϞেāĻ“ āĻĒাāϰāϤো,
If only this were a story...

āĻĒাāϤা āĻāĻ•āϟা āφāϧāϟা āĻĒ⧜āϤাāĻŽ,
I could have turned a page or two...

āĻ–ুāĻŦ āϞুāĻ•ি⧟ে āĻŦাঁāϚি⧟ে āϰাāĻ–āϤাāĻŽ..
I would have hidden it away and kept it safe...

āϤাāĻ•ে।
Kept her safe...

āϜাāύি āφāĻŦাāϰ āφāϏāĻŦে āĻ•াāϞāĻ•ে,
I know tomorrow she will come again...

āύি⧟ে āĻĒাāϞāĻ•ি āĻĒাāϞāĻ•ি āĻ­াāĻŦāύা,
Bringing countless thoughts and dreams with her...

āĻĢেāϰ āϚāϞে āϝাāĻŦে āĻ•āϰে āĻāĻ•āϞা āφāĻŽাāĻ•ে...
And then she'll leave again, leaving me all alone...

āĻŦোāĻেāύা āϏে āĻŦোāĻেāύা...
She doesn't understand... she just doesn't understand...

❤️ What the song is really saying

At its heart, “Bojhena Se Bojhena” is about loving someone who doesn't understand the depth of your feelings.

The narrator wants to call her, stay surrounded by her presence and hold on to her, but she keeps slipping away. He knows that his dreams may never become reality, yet his heart refuses to accept that truth.

The evening, window, dreams, passing days and darkness work almost like symbols of separation. He watches her leave, waits for her return, imagines her coming back, and then finds himself alone again.

The final idea is particularly poignant: if this were merely a story, he could simply turn the page and move on. But because it is his real life, he cannot.

And that's what makes the repeated line “Bojhena Se Bojhena” — “She doesn't understand, she just doesn't understand” so powerful. It's not really anger. It's the helplessness of someone whose love remains unspoken or unrecognized.

TAGS:
 Soham, Abir Chatterjee, Payel Sarkar, Mimi Chatterjee, Arijit Singh, Indraadip Dasgupta, Bojhena se bojhena movie song lyrics, bengali song lyrics

Comments

  1. Can u please post d english translation of this song & "Oh Shona " 4rm Loveria

    Thanks N Regards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure we will be working on it next. Please check be in 48 Hours.
      Thanx

      Delete
  2. W8ing 4 ur Update
    Thanx n Regards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please update d translation soon....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Translation updated long back

      if you love our website, do Join us

      Delete
  4. Please update d translation soon....

    Eagerly W8ing 4 ur Update

    Thanx n Regards

    ReplyDelete
  5. Extremely sorry for this huge delay caused.
    We will update it the soonest possible.
    Check Back in few hours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. where r u
    Still W8ing 4 d translation
    please update soon...
    regards

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please update d translation soon....

    Eagerly W8ing 4 ur Update

    Thanx n Regards

    ReplyDelete
  8. Will Update it Today Itself For Sure..
    Atleast the English Translation of "Bojhena Se Bojhena"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks 4 ur precious time n effort
    hope u vl update "o shona " translation soon
    Thanks n regards

    ReplyDelete
  10. There are mistakes in the Bengali version the song... Pls rectify...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we are extremely sorry.. we would apprecite even more if you can send it to us at agmturk@gmail.com with your name..

      Delete
  11. Can u please post d tamil translation of this song

    Thanks N Regards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry.
      But we don't post Tamil. :-(
      We post is English, Bengali and Hindi.
      Thanks

      Delete
  12. i js love this song..

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can listen to this song for hours together... I am totally in love with this song and the movie as well... :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful song......Everyone must watch this movie....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, this is a movie which must be watched by all, atleast once...

      Delete
  15. awesome song...just love it.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is Lovable... Not only the Song but the full film is Lovable..

      Delete
  16. plz post this song English lyrics:- Bachte chai, movie name- 3 konna, artist- Anupam roy

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this song...the 2nd best song of arijit singh after tum hi ho.... chokhhe jol eshe jai...ye gaanta shunte shunte.....

    ReplyDelete
  18. u r right...its another best song of arjit after ...tum hi..ho...

    ReplyDelete
  19. love this song...in love with arijit's voice :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. This song is so amazing,it's. a phadu song.....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank You for Commenting